vineri, 8 februarie 2008

it's hard to be a cat in this fucking town

boomp3.com
i remember dim lights and castels.bridges over the danube i love so much.screams of sea-gulls and darkness.i can walk for miles, for hours on these legs of mine.taking a piss on grass and walking aimlessly, well with the aim of passing time and growing soul.i prefer straw sole slippers with cotton ties.and i walked until the straws broke and stung my feet and then allot more.it was warm and peace and my feet ate miles of city streets and parks and river banks and i would never grow tired of walking.
the thawing is such a dirty affair in this gray place and the cold never makes you feel more alive.i remember running up and down a mountain with the most beautiful of princesses at my hand and it never tired me.i remember watching the sun set over the earth with the most beautiful of princesses in my arms and the blades of cold only praised our will to live

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu